Wednesday, April 1, 2009

April Fools! The joke is on me.






I have never been a big fan of April Fool's day. I never quite found the humor in tricking someone on a day when they expect it. I am gullible person and I will just about fall for anything so this day is extra irritating to me because I spend the day waiting to be someone's victim.
When I left work today I had to use the windshield wipers to clear my windshield of snow, yes that is right, I did say S-N-O-W. Mother Nature sure has a sick sense of humor. This winter has been extra cold and extra long and I am absolutely sick of it.
I took some pictures. One is of Emily riding her bike in the snow. Poor thing, she is so desperate to be outside. We are all anxious for sunny, warm days.

1 comment:

  1. Troy prepared TWO pranks for me but decided against it! Lucky me! And Chris, just for the record, "Gullible" is not a word I would use to describe you!

    ReplyDelete